10 Quick Ways To Start A Business
by: BB Lee
Are you thinking about starting a home based business?
Now, is the time to stop daydreaming about your plans.
Take hold of your future and realize that dream NOW!
The following are home based business ideas that do not require extensive background training, education, or start-up money.
What you will need is:
Let's get started with the list.
1.Teach. That's right! Teach a course at your local community center, college, or you might consider setting up a work-shop in your home. Use that expert knowledge in fly fishing, golf, sewing, cooking, gardening, computers, accounting, writing, editing, to start a business fast!.
2. Write. Contact your local community paper and offer to write a weekly article on a subject you are very familiar with. One friend who is a herbalist contacted a local paper offering to write an article on spec. The editor was very impressed with the depth of her knowledge ( was clearly shown in the article) and hired her to write a weekly piece.
3. Ghost. Contact local businesses and offer to write riveting eye catching ads for their products or services. Many small businesses are not adept at writing good ad copy. These smaller companies surely require the services of a good copy writer.
4. Tour Guide. If you live in a historic area with many interesting points that tourist would like to visit up close and personal you might consider starting a walking tour. Offer unusual historical tidbits they would not get from the usual tour guides.
5. Secret Shopper. Secret Shopping is a good part time business for stay at home moms, students, retired folks, or just about anyone who wants to make an extra income. It's simple to get into this business and you can work the hours you want. Basically you will observe the designated business and how they treat consumers. Then you will compile your findings into a written report and submit it to your companies district headquarters via email or regular mail. They will submit your findings to the companies management for further evaluation. Click Below for further information on Secret Shopping Business. http://hop.clickbank.net/?xy123/shop4pay
6. Heh Mr DJ. Like music? Gather together current hit music CD's and offer your services to DJ at birthday parties, graduation parties, anniversaries, family reunions. Consider specializing in one type of popular music like Classic Rock, Seventies Hits, Disco, Country, Hip-Hop.
7. Survey Says. Taking fun online surveys is a great way to make an extra income. Thousands of people are joining this group of home based workers everyday. Many of these companies are paying survey takers from $5 to $100 for giving their opinions on various products, services, the latest movies, music. The trick is to know which companies pay well and promptly. There is still time to get into this business before the market is filled. Click the link below for more info on taking fun surveys for profit. http://hop.clickbank.net/?xy123/survey1183
8. In-for-mation. Information is a hot selling commodity on the Internet. So why not write an informative ebook on a popular topic that you have special knowledge on! Publish and sell the ebook online. Visit my website and download the ebook below! How I Started My Own Home Based Business Learn how one Information Specialist Started His Biz Click Here: http://www.geocities.com/smallbizbits/ebooks.html
9. Build It. Offer to build a one or two page website for local business owners to advertise their services. Offer to build and submit the site to search engines, and charge a fee slightly lower than competitors to peek interest.
10. Research. All you need is a computer connected to the Internet and a modem and you are in business. There are many businesses that would pay you good money for specialized legal or medical information you will find in databases online.